Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Type Figures using Adobe InDesign

Tiger

This is my tiger. I used the letter "O" for the outline of the face. The ears are made from"C"s as well as the bottom of the mouth. The eyes are made from the number "0". The nose is a combination of "Y" and "T".










Sleepy

I wrote out "Falling Asleep" and adjusted wee the letters wee on the line so it looks like they are falling.




















Fire

I wrote "Lots of Fire" and attempted to make the shape of fire within the words. I drew the shape and made the words separately an then move the words over the text. I used text wrap to place the words around the shape so it could be seen.















Unbelievable

I did a blank ace emoticon and had "Did you really just say that."



















Slash

I wrote the words "Cut up" and used the eraser tool to get rid of some of the parts of the letters making it look like its cut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment